Saturday, April 2, 2011

Checked in @ 24 Hour Fitness. Did you?



I have not written on my blog in a few weeks. Even though I have not posted I have stayed committed to my work out regimen. I have been spending a lot of time with our clients of Two Island Girls, LLC and adjusting to my new schedule so writing has been pushed back a bit.

I officially have 2 gym memberships now. One at YMCA and the other at 24 Hour Fitness. I love the YMCA and the programs they have to offer and I just love the flexibility at 24 Hour Fitness because of the size of the gym and the fact they never close so it makes working out super convenient.

Today I had a great work out, by myself. Lately I have been working out alone and keeping myself motivated. I stay focused by setting goals for myself and talking to friends about what they are doing in the gym so I can get ideas on what to do next and how to improve my work out.

I am still grinding and focused on my arms and legs. The new plan will be 30 minutes of cardio per day on the elliptical and altering between my arms and legs. Today was cardio and arms, tomorrow will be cardio and legs. I am happy to see the definition that is forming in my thighs and especially my ass, that elliptical has the booty looking right! I can't wait to see how my body continues to develop and get sculpted it is truly empowering and uplifting to see yourself transform.

No comments:

Post a Comment