Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Did It!



My 4-day diet is up as of yesterday and now I can go back to the gym. I did not lose the 7lbs I wanted since I went out over the weekend with my girls and broke the plan, but I did get an extra 3lbs off which still felt great since it normally takes about a week to lose that kind of weight.

Over the weekend my girls and I went downtown and stopped at Quarterdeck. This is what I ordered:



Grilled Portabella Mushroom w/ soft mozzarella cheese, tomato, and onion

I ate well when I went out, where I messed up was drinking 2 Mango Mojitos, lol.

As planned I went back to the gym today. It was a real struggle because I started a new job which has completely changed my schedule. I only slept 4 hours last night and the fatigue really set in after work today.
When I got home I ate a small snack, drank some water, and hurried out the door before I talked myself into staying home. I wanted to do cardio today so I challenged myself and did the 1 hour hill climb on the elliptical. Normally I can handle about 35 minutes and I was so proud of myself when I was able to complete the 1 hour performance program. I burned 603 calories which is the most I've done on cardio equipment. It was a huge accomplishment for me because it meant that my endurance and strength has increased. I even had a little pep in my step when I walked to the car. Yay, I did it! I can't wait to see what I do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment