Saturday, March 12, 2011

The 4-Day Diet!

 For the next 4 days my focus will be losing an additional 7-10lbs on my jump start diet. Since I will be on a low calorie diet I will not be in the gym or working out hard to conserve energy. The diet is very strict allowing no snacks, oils, salt, or carbs. It is very do-able and if used properly it will help to give me a head start. Once the diet is over I'm going back to the gym hard. I have a book I've been reading to give me the specific routine I need to get the results I am looking for. I can't wait till Tuesday to check my final weight and get back to the gym.

This is what I had today (Friday March 11):

Breakfast:
* Green Tea and 1/2 Grapefruit

Lunch:
* 2 hard boiled eggs
* 1/2 cup each of string beans and squash

Dinner:
* Beef hamburger patty, grilled
* String beans
* Apple


The diet I am following is called 18in4.

No comments:

Post a Comment