Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fudgsicle Pops - Only 60 calories!


It is always nice to sneak a little treat. Sometimes it can be hard to find the proper balance between diet and exercise and low fat - low calorie snack options definitely help to bring that balance. I was out with the kids and decided to treat them to some ice cream after our day at the park. Instead of our usual Dairy Queen I popped into a Family Dollar store and told my son to pick what he wants. Right away his eye caught the Fudgsicle Pops, he loves chocolate but he was excited when he saw it is low fat and only 60 calories per bar. He was so happy because it is something we both can eat. Since I am currently on a jump start diet, I did not taste; however my son and his friends absolutely loved it and went for seconds. When I get back to my regular diet I will definitely keep this in mind the next time we are looking for a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment