Thursday, March 10, 2011

Make it Burn!

I had a great work out today. I changed up my routine a bit and stepped it up. When I came home yesterday my man asked if it burned after I finished lifting weights and when I thought about it, I did a lot of reps but maybe I could have done more. Today was all about going till it burned!

To change things up today I started by doing 15 minutes on the elliptical to get warmed up! Then I used the weight machines.

I did:
Tricep pull downs 3 sets of 10 @ 40lbs
Leg press 4 sets of 15 @ 100lbs, last set was 15 @ 120lbs
Chest press 3 sets of 10 @ 45bs
Free weights working biceps and triceps

Then to close out I got back on the elliptical for about 18 minutes. At the end of my hour in the gym I was exhausted but felt great. I went early in the morning so it was a great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment